Photo Mosaic Wall
Photo Mosaic Wall
Amazing mosaic images created in real-time!
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could create a photo mosaic at your event? What if your guests could take a picture in a photo booth, and then that image became part of an even larger photo mosaic? With the Photo Mosaic Wall, you can have this unique and fun activity at your next Mitzvah, Trade Show, or Wedding! Guests will love watching your chosen image come to life in real-time as their pictures are placed on the wall.
How does it work?
The Photo Mosaic Wall is actually THREE things in one.
- We include our Boomerang Booth as part of the activation (a $1200 value!). In order to create a large mosaic image, we need pictures. Your guests will be invited to use the Boomerang Booth to take pictures and boomerangs. This is a bonus for you, the purchaser, because you’re now getting a photo booth rental in addition to the Photo Mosaic Wall! Guests will be able to email or text their photos to themselves from the Boomerang Booth (printing available for an additional fee).
- The pictures from the Boomerang Booth are then used to create small 2″ x 2″ stickers that will go on the mosaic wall. Your guests are welcome to participate in the placement of the images! A small code with image coordinates is printed on each photo, and it corresponds to a location on the board. Our friendly attendant will assist as well!
- At the end of the event you will receive the completed Photo Mosaic Wall to take home with you. The stickers are mounted on sturdy foam-core, which can be hung on any wall for many years of memories!
The Photo Mosaic Wall activation includes the following features:
- Mosaic board with coordinates for photo placement
- High speed sticker printer for printing small images that make up larger mosaic image
- Sleek kiosk with TV for digital mosaic wall showcase
- Boomerang Photo Booth for image capture
- An assortment of fun photo booth props
- A background from our extensive selection
- Two friendly and professional attendants
- Online gallery and download of all photos provided to you after the event
More Awesome Features!
The Photo Mosaic Wall can have images from more than just the Boomerang Booth. Here are some other ways to add images to the Photo Mosaic Wall:
- Create a custom hashtag that your guests can use when posting pictures to Instagram or Twitter (accounts must be public)
- Use a custom number created by us to text an image (additional fee applies)
- Have your event photographers or Zap Shots photographers drop their images on the to Photo Mosaic Wall System during the event.
- Provide us with images prior to the event for inclusion on the Photo Mosaic Wall.